Bradley Electrical Service
Salisbury, NC, 28147
1.Harkey Electric Inc
146 Commerce Blvd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Generators
2.Bradley Electrical Service
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
Great Electrician, good prices and friendly employees
3.Maynard Electric Company
ElectriciansThermographersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Very professional and is very knowledgeable. I will continue to call Maynard Electric Company for any future electrical needs.
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.M & M Electric Heating & Air Conditioning
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsHeat PumpsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
We have been servicing the Salisbury and Rowan County area since 1992. We are committed to offering fast and reliable service to our customers. We offer residential and commercial services for all of
6.Ben Franklin ElectricServing the China Grove, NC area
Ben Franklin Electric has been serving the Greater Asheboro area for the past fifteen years. Specializing in electrical repair work. Experienced, reliable and competitive.
7.Ben Franklin ElectricServing the China Grove, NC area
Ben Franklin Electric has been serving the Greater Asheboro area for the past fifteen years. Specializing in electrical repair work. Experienced, reliable and competitive. Additional services include:
Ben Franklin Electric
Serving the China Grove area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.