1.Ball David DDS Inc
24 E Main St
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsHolistic Practitioners
At David Ball DDS, we believe that a visit to the dentist should be as pleasant and stress-free as possible. That's why our Chillicothe office was designed to keep patient comfort in mind. Whether you
2.Patrick B Ball DO
500 Burlington Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Buckeye Donkey Ball
11790 Burro Ln
No Internet Heading Assigned
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.