950 N Bridge St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Their services are amazing. Their procedures are quick and easy, and my mother, who is terrified of having her teeth pulled, was in tears about how happy she was and relieved about how painless everytMore Nearby Locations »
2.Family Dental Center
19 Executive Center Dr
3.Ball David DDS Inc
24 E Main St
DentistsHolistic PractitionersCosmetic Dentistry
At David Ball DDS, we believe that a visit to the dentist should be as pleasant and stress-free as possible. That's why our Chillicothe office was designed to keep patient comfort in mind. Whether you
211 Delano Ave
5.Patterson John H DDS
245 E 8th St
Dental, Facial Restoration, Ross County, Chillicothe, Wisdom Teeth
11 Medical Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
The staff was more than helpful with my insurance questions. And my wait was very short. I would recommend them to anyone...
7.Chillicothe Family Dental
30 N Walnut St
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I began bringing my 4 grandchildren to this office a few months ago. I have to say that every staff member I have met is exceptionally kind and gentle. My 5 yr old granddaughter was extremely frighten
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future