Crall's One Stop Shop
330 E Main St, Chillicothe, OH, 45601
1.C & R Auto Electric
640 E Main St
Automobile Electric ServiceAuto Repair & Service
2569 Western Ave, Chillicothe, OH, 45601
Please try reloading the page.
I purchased a microwave and dish washer from Hastings Electric, Inc. I have already recommended this appliance store to family and friends.
I like to go to Hastings Electric because they always have what I need and they supply me with great delivery services.
The staff did a great job. In doing so they were very clean as well. Their service was great and I highly recommend them.
The communication between us was great and I am so happy with the quality of the work. Can't think of any complaints I would have. Would definitely recommend JLS Contracting.
I needed some work done and asked around before I landed on JLS. Their reputation definitely preceeded them and it was worth it!
The workmanship of JLS Contracting LLC really impressed me. They were on time, they cleaned up after themselves and used good materials. All around, a great group of guys to work with.
JLS did new siding and roofing on our house and I thought the quality of the finished product was very good.
We had a hail storm come through and do damage to our roof. JLS Contracting came right out and took care of it for us. I know I can rely on them to do a good job.
When I hired JLS Contracting, they were upfront and honest with me from the get go and were always communicating with me about the time, duration and cost.
I was very satisfied with the work I had done by JLS Contracting. They were timely and finished the project when the said they would, and the quality of the job was also very good.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.