1.Peery's Tow & Repair LLC
Tire DealersAutomobile SalvageAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
HONEST business! So honest I offered to pay them more! My 19 year old daughter was stranded on Hwy 36 on her way home from Truman State. I was at least 2 hours away and have NO idea how to fix a car a
2.Anderson John T B A Inc
801 Locust St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
We sell the nation s top brands, including Good Year tires. We offer a full list of services including, but not limited to - Front End Parts & Repair - Four Wheel Alignments - Farm Service & More. Giv
3.Friendly Auto Tire & Muffler
721 S Washington St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
I was passing thru my altenator failed I thought it was battery the owner said to let him check first or I might be wasting my money he fixed the problem was very nice helpful and didnt gouge me thank
4.Clark Tire of Chillicothe
81 Washington St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
You're treated like a neighbor at Clark Tire Company. Since 1949, we have serviced the auto repair, tire and wheel needs of central and southern MO.
5.Friendly Tire & Lube
817 Leeper St
6.MidWest Tire Outlet
720 S Washington St
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1000 Graves St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.