1.Chico Dental Arts
2539 Forest Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryEndodontists
*Cosmetic And Family Dentistry *Free Cosmetic Consultation
2.Chrome Works Inc
252 Lockheed Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDental Equipment & Supplies
Chrome Works Inc. is the industry leader in chrome partial frames. Founded in 1985 from humble beginnings, Chrome Works Inc has grown to become the Dental Lab Industry’s go-to for partial frames. Jerr
3.McComb, Steven E DDS
236 W 3rd St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Philadelphia Square Dental Care
140 Independence Cir Ste A
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsPeriodontistsEndodontists
5.Hood B Scott
OrthodontistsDentistsPediatric DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
6.Eltzroth Eric DDS
140 Independence Cir
DentistsForensic ConsultantsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Very excellent care and work by the whole staff. Very happy with the final results!
7.Acosta Michael B DDS
1074 East Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Hygienists
Visit our website
Dr. Acosta is GREAT. He's AWESOME!! I love going to see him. He's the first medical professional who actually has made such a positive impression on me, I look forward to my visits. He genuinely care
ADT® - Official Sales
www.adt.com Call for Customized Home SecurityCall Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.