Serving the Chico area. Get 50% Off Carpets & Floorings.Call us Now For A Free Estimate.
1.A & R Carpet Care
861 California St
Carpet & Rug CleanersUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairCleaning Contractors
I called this morning; MARCH-2012, to have my carpet repaired. He (BOB) gave me a quote over the phone & made an appt. for the repair todayHe was on time & had the job done in a timely matter.
2.Carpet Restoration Company
660 Manzanita Ct
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionWater Damage Emergency ServiceTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
3.Northstate Carpet Cleaning
1719 Arany Ct
Carpet & Rug RepairCleaning ContractorsUpholstery CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Northstate Carpet Cleaning has been providing first-rate service to Butte County since 1995. Our commitment to unsurpassed service and workmanship has earned us a well deserved reputation as Butte Cou
4.Ray's Carpet Cleaning and Repair
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction
Absolutely the best in the business. Before starting his carpet cleaning business, Ray installed carpet in Butte County for 20 years that I know of. He has installed, cleaned and repaired over 100 hom
5.S P Carpet Pros
1070 Marauder St Ste 100
Carpet & Rug Repair
6.Affordable Carpet Care
1009 Bille Rd Apt 1
Carpet & Rug Repair
This guy is a dirt bag. Says he is going to do one thing and ends up doing another. Thinks he is the greatest and is barely average. Work is shotty. I really don't recommend this guy
7.Modern Carpet Cleaning
Carpet & Rug CleanersCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug RepairJanitorial Service
Your Flooring Experts®
Serving the Chico area. Carpet, tile & hardwood floorsSave time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.