www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1402 S 4th St
Auto Repair & ServiceGas StationsTire Dealers
2357 W Country Club Rd
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialTire DealersElectricians
3.Ralph & Sons Tire Store
707 S 4th St
4.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
2001 S 1st St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Diagnostic Service
5.Null's Tire Ctr
927 W Choctaw Ave
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersWheels
6.Hwy 81 tire
3505 S 4th St
7.R & J Tire & Brake
4202 S 4th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.