Imperial Locksmith LLC
Serving the Chickasaw area.
1.Aaron's Lock Service
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults-MoversLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Complete Service & Installation * Locksmith and Safe Sales & Service Automobile, Residential and Commercial Locks-All types including Deadbolts, Oracode and Simplex Keyless Entry Door Closers Exit Dev
2.Coast Safe And Lock Co Inc
457 Dauphin Island Pkwy
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & Checks
Located in Mobile, Ala., Coast Safe & Lock Company, Inc is one of the leading providers of business security solutions in Alabama. Since 1972, the company has been providing high quality security prod
3.Pop-A-Lock Locksmith Mobile
3768 Moffett Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
Pop-A-Lock Locksmith Mobile
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
5.TSI Lock & Key
1418 W I65 Service Rd S
Locks & LocksmithsHome Theater SystemsMedical AlarmsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Customer service is great! Person answering phones was very nice and explained everything to me. The person who normally does the key making was out so the representative took my number for a call bac
6.American Locksmith Service Mobile County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
7.Walker's Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingNo Internet Heading Assigned
We are licensed, bonded and insured! 24 Hour Emergency Service - Residential - Commercial - Auto. All types of locks. Specalizing in safes, alarms and Doors. Serving all of Mobile County and more. Fre
Pop-A-Lock Locksmith Mobile
3768 Moffett Rd, Mobile, AL, 36618
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.