University Of Chicago Medical Center
5841 S Maryland Ave Ste Mc6098, Chicago, IL, 60637 At the forefront of medicine.
1.University Illinois At Chicago Hospital: Claudia Hernandez, MD
808 S Wood St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.University Of Chicago Physicians Group
5841 S Maryland Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
the room are nice clean .the staff are helpful .get you where you need to be.
3.University Of Chicago Medical Center
5841 S Maryland Ave Ste Mc6098
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
The University of Chicago Medical Center (UCMC) has been at the forefront of medicine since 1927, when we cared for our first patients. Our mission is to provide superior healthcare in a compassionate
4.University of Chicago Medical Center
924 E 57th St
5.University of Chicago Hospital
1020 E Ogden Ave Ste 207
6.University of Illinois Hospital
1740 W Taylor St Ste 1400
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersClinics
7.University of Illinois at Chicago Mile Square Health Center, M/C 698
2045 W Washington Blvd
Family Planning Information CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeGovernment Offices
University Of Chicago
5801 S Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL, 60637
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.