2207 Grant St
2.Unicare Infusion Services
2207 Grant St Ste C
3.UniCare Life & Health Insurance Company of the MidwestServing the Chicago, IL area
4.Unicare Life & Health Insurance Unicare Life & Health Insurance
346 51st Ave
Please try reloading the page.
excellent service i fell so comfort i really recommended, this is my first time here and also they have assistance and Spanish
Wrong phone number. That is the phone number for UIC. Dr. Office. I need that Doctor at Northwestern memorial hospital.
This place appears to be just a housing unit for people that have overdosed on drugs or just street people. It does not appear to be as much of a rehab center as I suspected. On all of my visits to the facility the employs just sat around and watched the patients.
I had a pleasant experience and the staff was very nice & knowledgeable and the Dr took his time with me, was very professional & answered all of my questions. The clinic was very nice.
He had been my Doc for over 10 years. He is so friendly and the staff is so helpful. He will give you the best service. I like his hours. He has late hours on tues. and thurs. If I call or text he response with no hesitant. I love my doctor he has a heart of pure gold. #MsJuicey
Loved the honest, straightforward, yet compassionate answers I got today. My appointment was right on time too, so that was a nice surprise. In general, I've spent plenty time at various hospitals unfortunately, for many different reasons so I've met dozens of doctors. This was one of the best experiences for me.
I was so worried when I realized my mother would require a 24/7 care giver. But 2 local agencies recommended the Golden Bridge, and they were so right! My mind has been at ease knowing my mother has someone there to help, care for and encourage her.
The doctor and staff are all kind and friendly, and I feel that they all have my best interest at heart. They are all very accomodating and attentive.
Dr. Shah is the best out there. He has an artful approach to his work and always walk out of his office feeling confident. He is precise and truly works to find the best solution for your goals.
Dr. Shah definitely took the time toy really make you feel comfortable and talk about your personal life. The staff has always been incredibly sweet and has answered any question my family or I have had during this experience. I will forever recommend people to Dr. Shah for any plastic surgeries.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.