Serving the Chicago area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Stanley Security Solutions
24 Hour Monitoring
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
2.Stanley Security Solutions
840 Oak Creek Dr
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
3.Stanley Convergent Security Solutions
2150 Western Ct Ste 300
4.Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc
55 Shuman Blvd Ste 900
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSmoke Detectors & AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
5.Ashland Lock & Security Solutions
2510 N Ashland Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdvertising SpecialtiesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Ashland Lock & Security Solutions has been committed to providing professional and sound security for your home and business since 1963. We are a trusted local security solutions provider that proudly
6.VIP Security Solutions Inc.
27 N Wacker Dr Ste 213
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
7.Universal Security Solutions
2561 W Fullerton Ave
Surveillance EquipmentSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Serving the Chicago area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.