University Of Chicago Medical Center
5841 S Maryland Ave Ste Mc6098, Chicago, IL, 60637 At the forefront of medicine.
1.Southwest Hospitals MRI Center
5550 W 111th St
Founded in 1987, the Southwest Hospitals MRI Center offers a range of physician and patient care services. The center provides orthopedic, abdominal and neurological imaging services. It works in part
2.Southwest Animal Care Center
11010 Southwest Hwy Ste 2
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary LabsVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
I WOULD TELL ANY ONE TO SEE THIS VET. HE IS A GOOD VET. I WAS GOING TO THE ANIMAL WELFARE AND MY GROOMER NEXT DOOR RECOMMED HIM. AND WE TRIED HIM FOR ARE CAT. THE DOCTOR TOOK TIME TO EXPLANE THING ON
3.Southwest Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center
5839 S Archer Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
4.Southwest Obstetrics Gynecology Ltd
4225 W 95th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Our practice was founded in 1995 by an esteemed group of physicians who are well-respected for their expertise in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Southwest Ob/Gyn Associates, also known as SWO
5.Southwest Medical Group
4419 W 95th St Ste A
Medical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
6.Southwest Urology Associates SC
9760 S Kedzie Ave Ste 6
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Southwest Ob Gyn
4225 W 95th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Airfares: Up To 70% off
tripvers.com/SmartFares Call Toll Free 4 Unpublished FaresUse "CALLCENTER20" - Extra $20 Off
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.