University Of Chicago
5801 S Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL, 60637
1.Saint James Hospital And Health Centers
30 E 15th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
Stay the hell away from this place. The ICU caregivers were very inexperienced, was very unattentive, lazy, and sloppy. They didn't follow the doctors orders for therapy, Our patient was, per doct
2.Bedikian, Sarkis M, Do - St James Hospital & Health Ctr
20201 Crawford Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Casner, Michael J, MD St James Hospital & Health Ctr
20201 Crawford Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
4.Franciscan St James Hospital
1423 Chicago Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Saint James Hospital And Health Centers
1400 Otto Blvd
6.Pain Treatment Centers of Illinois
16514 106th Ct
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I've never had a doctor I felt more comfortable with! He listens, spends ample time with his patients, remembers personal things that most doctors don't. Nursing staff has always been pleasant and ver
American Academy Of Art
332 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL, 60604
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.