A Place For Mom
Serving the Chicago area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Astoria Place Living & Rehab
6300 N California Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
We want to thank you for the great services you have rendered to my grandmother. You have been so compassionate with her. She looks really happy in this facility and makes me feel in peace and have a
2.Buckingham Pavilion Nursing Center
2625 W Touhy Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Buckingham Pavilion is an amazing nursing home and rehabilitation center with caring staff who helped my grandmother with every need of hers. My grandmother always mentioned how much fun she had inter
3.Mayfield Care Center
5905 W Washington Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
I like to commend your staff for their superior care of my friend. From day one I knew I made the right decision to have him admitted there for rehabilitation. Your staff immediately got him our the
4.Lake Shore Healthcare & Rehab
7200 N Sheridan Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation ServicesMedical ClinicsPersonal Care Homes
I have been visiting Lake Shore HealthCare and Rehabilitation Center for several years, and I am very much impressed with the professionalism of the staff, especially the team work and effort to make
5.Renaissance At South Shore,The
2425 E 71st St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living Facilities
my mother is on her way into this facility i hope that the reviews that i read are not accurate. Because my mother is on her way into the Renaissance, i am trying to keep her close to my home she is o
6.All Help Health Services
6160 N Cicero Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesClinicsHome Health ServicesMedical Clinics
this homehealth was exceptional very accomodating employees and friendly atmosphere. I will recommend this agency to anyone who needs special care abought your health.
7.Saints Mary & Elizabeth Med Ct
1431 N Claremont Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
License Information:Licensee ID: 8053142License Status:Facility ID: 6010730Facility Status: ActiveBeds:Skilled : 28
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.