1.Madison Health Care
1502 W Chicago Ave
2.Madison Parkside Medical Center
5650 W Madison St
Medical Service OrganizationsMedical Clinics
3.Madison Family Health Center
3800 W Madison St Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
This place is amazing and helped me stay healthy while I trained for the Chicago marathon. The staff is friendly and Dr. Ahren, herself a runner, really took the time to help me stay strong and injury free. I came in with misaligned hips and very sore knees. She helped pinpoint the sources of my pain and I was able to successfully complete my first marathon pain free.
This facility is quick and efficient. The staff are friendly and the doctors are good at what they do. After the good service I received, I took my husband and had sent other staff members as referrals. It is a good place for medical care.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.