1954 1st St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today ElectricalTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
This is a fraudulent operation. The owner presents himself as knowledgeable, takes money up front and then does not return calls. I had to get my money back in small claims court in an extremely long process. Do not use under any circumstance.
Our company, Uc Inc has hired as Subcontractor Alpha TC, owner ADRIAN LEPAN just a month ago March 2017, to complete a project for us, and this company, his owner SCAMED our company, took the first down payment of thousands of dollars and never saw him again.His workers also complained to the owner of Uc Inc that they themselves were rubbed by this scamful and outrageous untrustworthy company and his owner, ADRIAN LEPAN by not getting paid thousands of dollars.If you do not want to be SCAMED like we did by this individual, we recommend and encourage you to stay away from this individual ADRIAN LEPAN ,Alpha TC.You can contact as at email@example.com and we can provide more witnesses, names if needed and other Entities that were scammed of hundreds of dollars .Watch out, be alert and DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY it is a SCAM
I have used Sts Electric twice in the past 4 months ( two different issues ) and both times, the electrician, Mike, was on time, courteous and quick to find the problem and fix it. I will recommend to anyone who asks for a good electrician. The dispatcher even calls after to confirm the my job was done to my satisfaction.
We had a technician Jay, he was an awesome! Very professional and did not act like he just wanted our money. He actually cared about us and our safety. I have had previous technicians who did not care and just wanted our money. Jay is an awesome asset to your team! I will continue to contact mr mighty for all my electrical work, but I would personally only ask for Jay! :)
Quick phone response. After calling they did come out and the electricians were there waiting for us. They replaced the fuse box and outside service and brought it to code. They cleaned up behind themselves too. The work was done quickly and we felt we were only being charged for work that was needed- no hidden extras and no unnecessary repairs or replacements. Thanks!
Great guys. Contacted them for an emergency. There was a strong burning smell from the electrical panel. They found the problem right away and had all the material to fix right then. John was very professional and courteous. Will definitely use them again.
I needed to get the electrical system in my house upgraded. Called them, they were available in 1 day, came and solved everything quickly. Real pros!
The technician came out and installed a new panel in my home. He was very professional, answered all of my questions, and finished before the estimated time. I would recommend this company. Their prices are fair, and technicians are knowledgeable, and work fast.
Did not have a good experience with this job. I think it was overly expensive. Got charged for cutting two wires from pole to service and re-attaching riser with two clamps. Less than an hour work and got clipped for 509 dollars!!!! The techs did not try to work with you according to what the job entailed. No Mercy!!!! Do not recommend this shop. Will never call them again.
I called STS Electric for an emergency electrical situation at my home. In my experience, I could not have done better. STS management, technicians, and office personnel are extremely knowledgeable, skilled, and thorough. I highly recommend STS for all and especially emergency electrical issues.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.