1.Diverse Clinical Research Ctr
233 E Erie St
Research & Development Labs
2.Chicago Center For Clinical
515 N State St
Medical Information & Research
3.Clinical Research Advantage
200 S Michigan Ave
4.Clinical Research Advantage
7447 W Talcott Ave
5.Jamak Clinical Research Institute
2619 S Lawndale Ave
Medical Information & ResearchPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Clinical Research Center for
242 N York St Ste 102
Physicians & Surgeons
2434 Interstate Plaza Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PathologyMedical CentersResearch & Development LabsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.