1.Beckerly, Aida, MD
6920 Indianapolis Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Aida Mihajlovic MD
3700 W 203rd St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Specalties:Primary: PsychiatryCredential: MDBiography:Graduation Year: 1980Gender: FemaleInsurance:Accepts MedicarePlease call for other insurance coveragePractice Name: Aida Mihajlovic Md Inc
3.Mihajlovic, Aida S, MD
3235 Vollmer Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.