Serving the Chicago area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
1.LawDog Security & Investigations Inc
3055 W 111th St
Security Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
I was looking for a private investigator to do some surveillance on my business associates. I thought that they were stealing from me, and LawDog Security & Investigations Inc proved me right. T
2.Intell Security Inc
5760 S Archer Ave
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Professional security protection services:.=.*residential, commercial & industrial.=.*security guard for your business, company, office building, or personal.=.*security patrol service, for business,
3.Action K-9 Security Inc Guard Dogs
2916 W Lake St
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Canine detection services and personal protection for more than 40 years. Action K-9 Security has provided professional and reliable canine security to the Chicago, Illinois area. We are proud to be t
4.Security Training Center
10922 S Western Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationSecurity Guard SchoolsBusiness & Vocational Schools
Are you looking for a new career? There is a constant demand for trained security officers across the nation. Security Training Center opened its doors in Chicago in 1985, providing top-flight trainin
3320 N Southport Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesLocks & Locksmiths
Southport Security is a professional locksmith service and door repair company serving the Chicago, IL area. We provide emergency and same-day service for numerous communities throughout the metro are
6.Video-Comm Security Cameras
5221 S Kedzie Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance Equipment
We are a company that specializes in install and maintain video surveillance systems in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs for residential or commercial. Whether you need small camera repair, add mor
7.Ashland Lock & Security Solutions
2510 N Ashland Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdvertising SpecialtiesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Ashland Lock & Security Solutions has been committed to providing professional and sound security for your home and business since 1963. We are a trusted local security solutions provider that proudly
Serving the Chicago area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.