1.Access Community Health Network
600 W Fulton St Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Access Community Health Network is Chicago area's largest provider of community health care with 35 health centers located throughout Chicago, Cook and DuPage counties. Accredited by The Joint Commiss
2.Access Community Health Network
3303 W 26th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
As a board certified family practitioner, Dr. Wahi has a strong commitment to community-based health care. Dr. Wahi received her medical degree in 1973 and has provided quality health care since that
3.Access Community Health Network
1817 S Loomis St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Access Community Health Network
3450 S Archer Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Access Community Health Ntwrk
2720 W 15th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Access Community Health Network
3204 W 26th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Access Community Health Network
4501 S State St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.