Floor Master Rusnak
10235 Charles Ave, Palos Hills, IL, 60465
1.Wizard Floor Sanding
198 E 25th St
Sanding, Refinishing, Staining, Repairs and Installations. At Wizard Floor Sanding, we restore your residential and commercial flooring to its original splendor. Our flooring contractors have over 30
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
5.Total Flooring Inc
13412 W 159th St
Flooring ContractorsStone ProductsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials
Total Flooring provides high quality products and a broad selection. Most importantly, the installation team was efficient, knowledgeable, and cleaned up after themselves. I couldn't be happier with
6.Wooden Shoe Flooring
Currently serving Lansing, IL, let Wooden Shoe Flooring add character to your home with stunning new hardwood floors. We are a professional flooring contractors, serving the needs of residential clien
7.Carpets In The Park
160 S South Chicago Ave
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Call Carpets In The Park For Tile & Flooring Estimates Today!
Serving the Chicago Heights area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?