Serving the Cheyenne area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1833 E Mulberry St
Carpet & Rug CleanersUpholstery CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingFire & Water Damage Restoration
These guys do good work. They move all the furniture and put it back when they are done. Carpet looks good.
200 Commerce Dr
Carpet & Rug CleanersUpholstery CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingAir Duct Cleaning
I received an email coupon for a discount off cleaning services when booked online. Very convenient and process was simple. Cleaning went off without a hitch.
3.Stanley Steemer Carpet CleanerServing the Cheyenne, WY area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
Call A Pro
Serving the Cheyenne area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.