1.Kincheloe & Tonso Family Dentistry
6244 Yellowstone Rd
I have been going to Kincheloe for several years and have recommended them to all my family and several friends. All have been very satisfied with their visits. I think they have an excellent staff of
2.Cochran Family Dentistry
6256 Yellowstone Rd
Dr. Bryan K. Cochran, DDS PC and a terrific staff at Cochran Family Dentistry take care of your whole family with attentive care and updated dental procedures and equipment. We service the Cheyenne, W
3.Cheyenne Family Dental Center
5211 Yellowstone Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Our focus is creating a comprehensive practice, so you can come to us no matter what your dental need is. Whether it's a cleaning or complete smile restoration, we can help.A healthy smile takes regul
4.Zobell Dwayne D. DDS PC
7356 Stockman St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Since 1962, the practice of dentistry has excelled. The commitment to quality and innovation continues today with advancements in technology that include the first office in the state of Wyoming to in
5.Steven O Peterson DMD
3001 Henderson Dr Ste F
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Peterson is awesome! Very gentle and kind. So glad I finally found a dentist I like! Highly recommend :-)
6.Cheyenne Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6238 Yellowstone Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontists
We had a great experience taking my daughter here for oral surgery at the end of last year. The doctors went above and beyond to make sure she was comfortable.
7.Advanced Dental, Inc.
7112 Commons Cir
ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Get ADT with a 6 Month GuaranteeCall Now For a Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future