1.Alpine Dental PC
4000 Laramie St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
WOW! This is the best dental experience I have ever had. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. My hygienist, Kendra, made me feel very comfortable and in no time I was done! Dr.Galla
2.Gentle Touch Dental
219 E 20th St Ste 400
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Here at Gentle Touch Dental we do -Cleanings -Fillings -Crown -Extractions -Dentures. We are a locally owned and operated business serving the Cheyenne community. Most insurance is accepted and emerge
3.The Lab Mann
816 Stevens Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
Patricia "Patty" Man has worked in the dental field as an assistant and a lab tech for the last 30 years. I'm expanding that aspect of my career with my own business. I enjoy doing the acrylic work ve
4.Stephen E Brown & Assoc
1825 Ames Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
5.James F Keller, DDS - Dental Arts Ctr
2120 Logan Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
6.BRACES U Orthodontics
6900 Yellowtail Rd
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Braces u did a great job we had an excellent experience and the staff was wonderful you should try going there
7.Rick Beverley, DDS
2120 Logan Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Beverly always treats me with kindness and compassion and he is always professional. He does excellent work and takes his time with me, making sure I understand the plan of care and the cost. T
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.