Serving the Cheyenne area.
1.B & B Sewer & Septic Tank Service
4303 Charles St
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersSeptic Tank & System CleaningGrease Traps
Called B&B yesterday at 4:30 pm and Matt was here at 8:30 am the next day. He snaked out my main sewer line for $100 and now my family's life is back to normal. This is the second time I've used
2.C & B Plumbing
109 E 17th St Ste 17
Serving the Cheyenne area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?