1.Cheyenne Womens Clinic
3952 Parkview Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
At Cheyenne Women's Clinic we specialize in services relating to pregnancy and gynecological healthcare. We consider it a privilege to assist our patients in some of the most joyful and most challengi
2.NextCare Urgent Care
4136 Laramie St Ste B
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
I travel all the time and have been to urgent care clinics before. This clinic is top rate with professional, respectful and informative staff, including reception, RN and MD. I was seen quickly. The
3.Pain Not Institue
6501 Yellowstone Rd
Amazing results. Wrenched my back pulling a trailer over to hitch. I,ve been having troublewith old injury since my 20's. Pain just left after tele session and has not come back......not at all
4.Chinese Acupuncture Cheyenne
706 E Lincolnway
Medical ClinicsAcupuncturePain Management
Unlike most acupuncturists in the U.S., Dr. Jeng was formally trained in China. He's the real deal. If you've been disappointed by the results of local acupuncture treatments - as I have - give him
5.Cheyenne Regional Urgent Care
433 E 19th St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
They are fast and take care of patience. Takes about 10 mins to get in every time I've went
6.Associates In Therapy For Children And Infants
Po Box 20909
Medical ClinicsDisability ServicesClinicsDevelopmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
At Associates in Therapy for Infants and Children we offer effective forms of rehabilitative treatment for children and babies that need help with balance, muscle control, milestones and more. Treatme
7.Summit Home Health
1920 Thomes Ave Ste 100
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
Summit Home Health Care is owned and operated by Kathy Klein of Laramie, WY. Kathy has been in the heath care field for over 30 years and understands the need for home health care and services that ar
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.