1.Tinkerturf Lawn & Landscp
443 Oak Dr
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
At Tinkerturf we believe in cultivating our customer ideas and bringing them to life. We are a full service lawn maintenance and landscape design build company, established in 1990. At Tinkerturf we c
2.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Appliance Repair's expert technicians provide product maintenance and repair solutions for your major home appliances. Our techs are industry-trained, well-respected, trustworthy and will help k
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Integrity Green Landscaping
8459 Susann Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsRetaining Walls
We provide a full range of services designed to beautify the landscaping around your home. We do it all from the basics of mowing and maintenance of your lawn to the more complicated services associat
5401 Hetzell St
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscape Contractors More Info
6.Sears Appliance Repair
6000 Glenway Ave
Lawn MowersDishwasher Repair & ServiceElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceExercising Equipment-Service & Repair
They arrived early, worked constantly until finished. Only issue was they weren't able to take the old washer insides with them and they were the outer tub rings which were very heavy and difficult fMore Nearby Locations »
971 Ohio Pike
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
I called to get an estimate to plow my disabled sister's driveway so she could have fuel oil delivered and they didn't even return my call.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.