Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
1.Brown Stephen Dr
10110 Iron Bridge Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Brown is Richmond's premier oral & maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Brown specializes in wisdom teeth, toothaches, multiple extractions, impacted teeth, dental implants, facial surgery, pediatric surger
2.Dodson-Gordon, Sherry, DDS
10331 Memory Ln
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Visit our website
My family no longer lives in the state but she was our dentist for several years when we lived in Richmond. After reading the other review, I felt it necessary to comment on her behalf. One persons
3.Dr. Thomas Conner
9510 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 100
4.B Smileychristopher DDS
9401 Courthouse Rd Ste 306
The phone number is correct. I call it all of the time. The dentist along with his staff is Great!!!The small office atmosphere is exactly what I needed. I have been to a lot of dentists in the are
5.Pfabulous Gentle Dentistry
14912 Hull Street Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Finding a dentist you trust is difficult. Finding on who doesn't make you more frightened is even more so. This dental team put us at ease and I felt great about the care I received. It is a comfort
6.Slagle Jr, James L, DDS
10320 Memory Ln Ste C
7.Ernest E Moore, DDS
6425 Chesterfield Meadows Dr
Find Local Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future