PRO-MO Lawn & Landscape
6067 18 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI, 48314
1.Ultimate Lawn Service
9331 Marine City Hwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Ultimate Touch Maintenance Inc
6297 Garden Ct
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesHandyman ServicesLawn Maintenance
He literally walked out of the house under the pretense of calling someone else, and never came back. Never. And would not respond to phone calls. Obviously unreliable.
3.Ultimate Home Makeover
31850 Mound Rd
Home ImprovementsRoofing Services ConsultantsStorm SheltersBathroom Remodeling
These guys did a fabulous job on our finished basement 950 sq ft of living space ,full bath and custom wet bar. We just LOVE it. The comunication was excellent i let them do there thing and they were
4.Ultimate Services Co
2400 Little Trail Rd
5.Berti's Lawn Service Inc
48291 Donahue St
6.Ultimate Wholesale Inc
27120 Dequindre Rd
Cellular Telephone ServiceCellular Telephone Equipment & SuppliesTelecommunications ServicesCommunications Services
nice family run company !! helped us many times !!
7.Ultimate Home Inspection Inc
7135 Chapel View Dr
Stumpf's Lawn Service & More LLC
28711 Barkman St, Roseville, MI, 48066
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.