Dynamic Lawn & Landscape
6450 Sims Dr, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313 More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
46413 Continental Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesInspection ServicePest Control Equipment & Supplies
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Marc Arel Services
32921 Birchwood Dr
Handyman ServicesDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsDrywall ContractorsGutters & Downspouts
PrivateParties/Home/Corporate/Parties/Churches/Schools/Holidays/Gather/Celebrate/The Birth of Christ & the Spirit of Christmas/Santa Claus Coming To Town/Real Bearded Santa Claus/Santa Impersonator/Lo
3.Stumpf's Lawn Service & More LLC
28711 Barkman St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
They do a great job every time. I've had their services from the start and I am always pleased. Rob is a great guy, he always takes care of his customers and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stumpf's La
4.Ecoturf Lawn Care
42432 Mound Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing ServicesPest Control Services
I feel good about my lawn working with EcoTurf. Great company, easy to work with and they stand behind their results.
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
6.J & S Lawn Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsMulches
Visit our website
we have had them take care of our lawn for a few years and are very happy with the service they provide!
7.First Class Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsFertilizing ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
They are always on time and do a really great job. Brandon is the owner and he will do all the little extras that most company's won't. I used them last year and will always use them.
www.classicturf-mi.net 25120 Easy Street, Warren, MI 48089 Professional Maintenance Service.Call Now For A Quote On Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.