Harmony Animal Hospital & Emergency Services
2200 Belvidere Rd, Phillipsburg, NJ, 08865
1.American Animal Hospital, P.C.
1202 Sussex Tpke
VeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty Services
Refer a friend and both receive $25 towards services!
Accreditation Our committment to high touch, high tech service earned American Animal Hospital a 1998 Practice of Excellence award from "Veterinary Economics" magazine. We took pride in becoming the f
2.Black River Veterinary Hosp
114 Us Highway 206 N
Veterinary Specialty ServicesPet ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
we have been using this vet Dr Tack and staff for years I would never trust another vet They go beyond making sure they answer every question Everything is explained clean friendly and the best care w
3.David H Migliaccio DVM
74 W Main St
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
4.Veterinary Dispatch Corporation
31 Fairmount Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
5.Chester Animal Hospital
74 W Main St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinarians
We have known Dr. Dave for more than a decade as he has expertly cared for two of our dogs. He also comes highly recommended for his skill as a veterinarian and surgeon.Dr. Dave has a special characte
6.Villari, Victor W
24 Ironia Mendham Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty Services
7.All Pets Vet Hospital
1011 Us Highway 202 N
VeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Grooming
Doctor Sam Loves animals .He really puts his heart in giving you his best advice.He will take time to talk to you Our experience with him has been very good. You know he will do his best.
www.VetsNearYou.com 1991 US Highway 22, Bound Brook, NJ 08805 Call to Schedule an AppointmentToday! We'll Take Care of Your Pet.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested