2 North Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Chester Mammography Center
385 State Route 24
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMammography Centers
183 Us Highway 206 S
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Chester, located inside CVS/pharmacy #6060 at 183 Route 206 North, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment,More Nearby Locations »
177 US Highway 206 S
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersRehabilitation ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
13 Erick Ct
6.Chester Woods Chiropractic PA
365 State Route 24
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Conti Eye Care PA
385 State Route 24 Ste 2c
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.