1.Chesapeake Community Health Center
490 Liberty St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsCounty & Parish Government
1545 Crossways Blvd Ste 100
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Sentara Healthcare is a nonprofit organization that provides medical care services for children, adults and senior citizens. It operates more than 85 care giving sites, including hospitals, outpatient
3.Hickory Chiropractic & Sports Rehabilitation Center PLLC
109 Wimbledon Sq Ste D
Medical ClinicsMassage TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Our Chiropractic staff provides unparalleled patient care and services in a comfortable healing atmosphere. We pride ourselves on utilizing the cutting edge in evidence-based techniques and treatments
112 Gainsborough Sq
5.Mt. Pleasant Urgent Care and Family Practice, Inc.
1464 Mount Pleasant Rd. Ste 14
Buddy, you just had a bad day that day. We all have them. I have been with them since they moved from Providence Rd. They, even though my wonderful Dr is Santa aka Dr Marks, are great.Merrilee, Natali
6.Advanced Imaging Center
713 Volvo Pkwy Ste 105
Medical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
The Advanced Imaging Center Greenbrier provides a convenient, modern option to outpatient radiology procedures, with the latest technology and staff radiologists who offer sub-specialist expertise.More Nearby Locations »
7.Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center Inc
100 Wimbledon Sq # A
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
SMOC is one of the leading total care orthopaedic centers in the region. Our diverse team of board-certified, fellowship-trained sub specialists has helped thousands of patients suffering from a varie
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.