1.Will Power, Inc.
1318 Hoover Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors More Info
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1533 Technology Dr Ste 102
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBee Control & Removal ServiceInspection Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
736 Forest Mills Rd
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
David and his team are amazing. Any time I call have something that needs to be done they are on top of it. Would use them anytime I need any yard work done in the yard. ...
4.Terry's Landscaping & Irrigation
338 Rip Rap Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Serving the Peninsula areas and Southside of Virginia, including Williamsburg, Hampton, Newport News, York County, Virginia Beach, Chesapeak and Portsmouth. We are a family owned and operated landscap
5.The Lawn Tutor
604 Murphys Mill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSeeds & BulbsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
Visit our website
You can easily find Tim Brinkley's house because it's the one with the green lawn. He started in the Landscaping and lawn maintenance work when he was 12, and trying to earn money. He finally turned i
6.Divine Lawn Care
4918 Woods Edge Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
Divine Lawn Care can provide your yard with that well manicured look that you've longed for. We provide quality service at a reasonable rate. Our services include, cutting, edging, weed eating, mulchi
7.Alleys Tree Service
Tree ServiceGrading ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
I had two different services from Alley's and was pleased with both. They removed and trimmed some trees from me. They also came back another day to power wash my house. They did an excellent job. Ver
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.