1.South Jersey Medical Center
1401 Marlton Pike E Ste 14
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.South Jersey Radiology Associates
STATE Hwy 37 & East Gate Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMedical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
3.Allergy Center of South Jersey
1924 Marlton Pike E
Allergy TreatmentMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Natural Health Improvement Center of South Jersey
1050 Kings Hwy N Ste 200
5.South Jersey Hand Center PC
1888 Marlton Pike E Ste E
Physicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Dr. Rekant completed his undergraduate education Magna Cum Laude at Duke University and Medical School at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - New Jersey Medical School on a full a
6.South Jersey Sports Medicine Center
1004 Haddonfield Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.South Jersey Heart Group
1 Brace Rd Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.