My Dentist Dr George Kourakin
16 W Vine St, Millville, NJ, 08332
1.Dr. Richard Bernstein Dentistry
1401 Marlton Pike W
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontists
Im a registered dental assistant and have recently started working with Dr. Bernstein. His office is equipped with all the latest technology that makes dentistry fun. There are tv's in every operatory
2.James B Soffer DDS, PA
26 Kings Hwy W
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
The Soffer Dental Office has been creating and maintaining beautiful smiles for the south Jersey /Philadelphia community, in the same location, for over 50 years. Started by Dr. Benjamin Soffer in 195
3.Andrew J. Dietz DDS PA
17 White Horse Pike
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
It is never a happy time if you need dentures...but this Dentist is very skilled, and his staff is so friendly you will feel like a member of the family. They have always been sensitive and understan
4.Joseph F. Meyer, DDS
1104 Route 130 N, Suite O
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Two of my children (so far, the others are younger) have had their orthodonist work done by Dr. Meyer. He does does fantastic work. The office decor may be a little outdated, but Doctor's work is ex
5.Farren Mary DMD DMD
1908 Springdale Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to the office of Mary Farren DMD Dr. Farren is a general dentist skilled in all phases of family and cosmetic dentistry. Our office is warm and welcoming and offers a patient the kind of perso
1401 Kings Hwy N
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
7.Cherry Hill Cosmetic & Family
10 Split Rock Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Growing Smiles of Voorhees
2140 Voorhees Town Ctr, Voorhees, NJ, 08043 Your Family's Home For Gentle Dental Care
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future