1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.A - 1 Lawn Care LLC
2103 Highway 166 S
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Kalvin's Lawn Service
13 Iroquois Cir
4.DoRight Home Services
6 Lulu Cir
Garage Doors & OpenersHandyman ServicesLivestock HaulingWelders
We are skilled in all aspects of home and lawn maintenance
5.AAA lawn care
4 Commanche Cir
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
10 Tonto Cir
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
7.Rebel Tree Service
92 Liberty Hill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceTree Service
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.