Gentle Dental Associates
3768 Packard St, Ann Arbor, MI, 48108
1.Pandya, P N DDS PC
1200 S Main St
2.Fifth Street Dental Care
8048 5th St
Dr. Malia and the Fifth Street Dental staff excel at everything they do and I wouldn't recommend changing a single thing.
3.Dexter Dental Center
7141 Dexter Pinckney Rd
4.Ronald Biedron DDS
515 S Main St Ste 4
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Total Smiles Dental Group
901 Taylor St Ste A
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
At Total Smiles Dental, we pride ourselves in providing our patients with unparalleled oral care and high quality dental service in a safe, caring and warm environment. Our number one priority is the
6.Todd A. Napieralski DDS
123 South St
7.Wisneiwski Brian P DDS
123 South St
Serving the Chelsea area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future