Serving the Chelsea area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Kool Smiles of Chelsea
1096 Revere Beach Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I took my 5 year old son to this place for a regular check up..found out he needed a filling. All the staff is friendly Bertha was very helpful and explained everything very clearly the Doctor did aMore Nearby Locations »
2.Affordable Family Dental
59 Washington Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Affordable Family Dental is a family dentist office in Chelsea, Massachusetts, offering gentle routine exams, orthodontic services, and cosmetic dentistry for everyone from children to seniors. Since
3.Highland Dental Associates
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
North Shore Dental is a full service dental office for the entire family. We offer all the basic services from check-ups, cleanings , full examinations, as well as orthodontic care and cosmetic dentis
4.William Lee D.D.S Family Dental Care
383 Neponset Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Lee grew up in Chinatown, Boston. Graduated from Boston Latin School in 1969 and went to Brandeis University in Waltham until 1973. In 1977 graduated with his wife, June Warren Lee, from Georgetow
5.Sydor Donald R
385 Washington Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Dental Associates of Arlington
22 Mill St Ste 104
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Invisalign Consultation and $2,000 Credit
I was referred to Dr. Vora from a co-worker who did have a fear of dentists so I decided to give her a try.This was actually my second visit and I figured I should probably give her a review since I r
7.Janis Moriarty, D.M.D., PC
607 Main St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Janis Moriarty along with Dr. Jennifer Toy (who is a certified Invisalign provider) are committed to providing affordable dental treatment and oral health promotion for patients of all ages. We al
Serving the Chelsea area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future