Serving the Chelsea area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now! More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
3.Ace & Sons Renovators
1388 Golden Forest Dr
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsDeck BuildersPainting Contractors
4.Cole's Hardwoods & Carpet Repair
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsCarpet & Rug RepairStair Builders
Tom did an awesome job! We hired him to repair a spot damaged by bleach, stretch three rooms of carpet and add padding. We are so pleased with his work. Outstanding job!!!
5.Hill's Carpet & Floor Coverings
3458 Warrior River Rd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug CleanersHardwoods
Can't recommend !! We had laminate flooring put down and the guys didn't install our toilet right in the half bath. The flooring was ruined, the company did not cover the mistake, I did get a slight d
6.Sherer's Flooring & Granite SouthServing the Chelsea, AL area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Dealers
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
Serving the Chelsea area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?