Serving the Chelmsford area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
265 Chelmsford St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Front desk staff is very accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. They were able to take care of everything with my insurance. The doctor, and assistant were also very good.More Nearby Locations »
2.Friendly Dental Center
221 Chelmsford St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Friendly Dental Center is dedicated to the area of family and cosmetic dentistry, providing preventative, maintenance, and restorative dental health care for our patients. At Friendly Dental Center, w
3.Katherine R Tyros, DMD
18 North Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDental Hygienists
4.Central Dental Of Lowell
159 Central St
Welcome to Central Dental of Lowell Servicing Lowell and the surrounding areas. We are located at 159 Central Street in Lowell, MA. We specialize in General Dentistry as well as Cosmetic Dentistry. Ca
945 Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Conveniently Located in Tewksbury Center at 945 Main Street, across the street from the Tewksbury police station. Minutes from Route 495 and Route 93. For your complete convenience, our staff speaks b
6.Robert L Mandell DDS
164 Westford Rd Ste 8
Dr. Mandell and his staff would like to welcome you to the practice! Specializing in periodontology, the treatment of the gums and supporting structures of the teeth. Working together, we can save you
7.Boutselis Family Dental Care
381 Main St
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
At Boutselis Family Dental Care PC in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, excellence and caring are our foremost concerns. We are not your typical, high-volume dental care facility. When a new patient makes an
Serving the Chelmsford area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future