Call A Pro
Serving the Chelan area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.Moses Lake TowingServing the Chelan, WA area
Locks & LocksmithsTowing
Moses Lake Towing is a local, family owned and operated company. Serving Moses Lake, Washington and surrounding areas, we offer complete towing service, including: • Towing • Lockouts • Fuel delivery
4.Keyhole Security & Alarm Center
238 S Wenatchee Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
TowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
When our car slid off the road and ended up in someone's backyard, Brandon and Jaime came to our rescue. The front end of the car was on top of a tree stump. With excellent teamwork, they managed to e
TowingLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialTruck Wrecking
Serving the Chelan area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.