The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Cheektowaga area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1.Accel Sash & Door
3916 Broadway St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceWindowsBathroom Remodeling
2.Cortese Brothers Constr Co
2300 George Urban Blvd
General ContractorsKitchen Cabinets & Equipment-HouseholdFire & Water Damage RestorationCabinet Makers
I recently had to call some contractors for water damage I was experiencing due to ice damming from the long winter. I called several companies and few were accepting more names let alone being able t
3.Above & Beyond Construction
15 Redwood Dr
General ContractorsDrywall ContractorsHome ImprovementsSiding Contractors
Absolutely awesome guy. John is honest and straightforward. Won't overcharge you or tell you there is more damage than is what is there. Excited about the jobs he and his crew are gonna do :) He also
500 Ellicott Rd
General ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome BuildersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
5.All General Builders, Inc.
99 Saint Boniface Rd
Doors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor RepairHome ImprovementsPatio Builders
6.Renewal By Anderson
23 Dick Rd
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsWindowsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Improvements
7.Cortese Construction Services
2300 George Urban Blvd
General ContractorsConstruction ConsultantsCabinetsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Operational since 1951, Cortese Brothers Construction is a general contracting company. The company offers project management, plumbing, painting, renovation, design-build and remodeling services. It
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Cheektowaga area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.