Serving the Cheboygan area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Mental Health Services-North Country Community Mental Health
Mental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
2.North Country Community Mental Health
825 S Huron St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
3.Thunder Bay Community Health Service Inc
21285 M 68 Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.Chac Community Health Access
220 Burdette St
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceHospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansMedical Clinics
5.CHAC Community Health Access
210 Fitch St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.North Country Community Mental Health
1420 Plaza Dr
Mental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesCrisis Intervention Service
7.Assertive Community Treatment
1040 Bay View Rd
Mental Health Services
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.