1.Physicians Care - Hixson, TN
4490 Hixson Pike
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
I, Edouard Mariani and my wife Sonia Mariani are long time patients at Physicians Care located at 4490 Hixson Pike, Hixson, Tennessee 37343, would like to thank all the physicians including the entire
605 Glenwood Dr Ste 412
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Thank God for Dr. Steven Stubblefield. HE saved my Fiancés life. I just Thank God for all of the personal at Memorial Hospital. God Bless You All. Kathy Lumpkin and Timothy Dewayne Boling.
3.Doctors Express - Gunbarrel
1511 Gunbarrel Rd
This office has always been there when I need it. I can never get into my primary doctor's office when I am sick, so this place has definitely been a lifesaver! Great doctors and professional staff. IMore Nearby Locations »
4.Physicians Care - Chattanooga, TN (Hamilton Place)
2021 Hamilton Place Blvd
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
I have been to this facility three times and every time I have been, the staff is really nice. The doctors are great.
2205 McCallie Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Ms. VALERIE MIXON is undoubtedly the best Dr. I know she is a Nurse Practioner, but she is the best Dr I see. I'd drive one hundred miles just to be her patient. So kind, so knowledgeable, I'm in so mMore Nearby Locations »
6.Kindred Hospital Chattanooga
709 Walnut St
Medical ClinicsSurgery CentersMedical CentersHospitals
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals provide specialized aggressive, interdisciplinary care to medically complex patients who require extended recovery time.
7.Memorial Hospital Physical Therapy
7430 Shallowford Rd
Memorial provides comprehensive outpatient physical rehabilitation in three convenient and modern facilities staffed with certified health-care professionals. Inpatient therapy is provided at MemorialMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.