1.Fertility Center LLC
7407 Ziegler Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
The Fertility Center is an assisted reproduction facility that offers massage, hormone and menopause therapies to clients in the Southeast. The center provides fertility preservation solutions for can
2.Chattanooga Physical Therapy
1201 Market St
Physical TherapistsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
605 Glenwood Dr Ste 412
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Thank God for Dr. Steven Stubblefield. HE saved my Fiancés life. I just Thank God for all of the personal at Memorial Hospital. God Bless You All. Kathy Lumpkin and Timothy Dewayne Boling.
403 McBrien Rd
5.United Health Group
315 N Market St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
100 E 37th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
7.Hoffman Paul E Doctor of Medicine
1010 E 3rd St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.