1.Tennessee Valley Pain Management
6130 Shallowford Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPharmaciesPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
The business specializes in Pain Management Services.
2.Shull, John A MD
929 Spring Creek Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Information & ResearchPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
3.Stangel Functional Neurology
6106 Shallowford Rd Ste 104
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyBack Care Products & ServicesChiropractors Referral & Information Service
Evaluation & treatment of conditions such as: Pain & Headaches, Neurobehavioral Disorders including ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, Anxiety & Depression, General Balance & Coordination Disorders, Movement Dis
2341 McCallie Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Shah, Indra K MD FACR
2339 Mccallie Ave Ste 203
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
not caring nor considerate of anyone but self SHOULD NOT BE A DR.
6.Shikoh, Alan F MD
721 Glenwood Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Infectious Diseases
7.Memorial Robotics & Urologic Cancer
725 Glenwood Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.