A Place For Mom
Serving the Chattanooga area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.5 STAR Home Care Services
1618 Gunbarrel Rd Ste 103
Home Health ServicesChild CareNursesSitting Services
Star Home Care is committed to providing you with the highest quality healthcare professionals and Acuity Staffing. We carefully screen each of our employees, including an extensive background check.
2.ResCare HomeCare - Chattanooga
6221 Shallowford Rd Suite 103
Nurses-Home ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Chattanooga, Tennessee. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior cMore Nearby Locations »
1618 Gunbarrel Rd Ste 103
NursesNurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Star Home Care has been Serving Chattanooga and surrounding areas since 2003 Star Home Care is committed to providing you with the highest quality healthcare professionals. We carefully screen each of
4.Manorhouse Assisted Living
1148 Mountain Creek Rd
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
Exceeding customer expectations is our goal every day, in everything we do. We believe that a resident's life in one of our communities should be an extension of the lifestyle he or she enjoyed previo
5.East Ridge Residence
1417 N Mack Smith Rd
Retirement CommunitiesApartmentsAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
The East Ridge Retirement Center is a private retirement living community that provides assisted care and lodging options for senior citizens. It features a library, salon, chapel, courtyard with swim
6.Health Center At Standifer Place
2626 Walker Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesMedical Clinics
As a privately owned not-for-profit organization, we provide more on-campus services than any other long-term care facility of our type in the area. We provide services to each geriatric level, includ
7.Consulate Health Care of Chattanooga
8249 Standifer Gap Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Consulate Health Care is a leading national provider of senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. We offer services ranging from comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and transiti
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.