1.McKee Personal Health Clinic
9298 Apison Pike
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Whitfield County Health Department Dental Clinic
800 Professional Blvd
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
Ms. VALERIE MIXON is undoubtedly the best Dr. I know she is a Nurse Practioner, but she is the best Dr I see. I'd drive one hundred miles just to be her patient. So kind, so knowledgeable, I'm in so much better health sense I've been seeing her.A BIG THANK-YOU MS.MIXON.
Dr. Pearce is the BEST. He is one of few doctors who takes time with you and an excellent surgeon. He took my best friend and fixed her up the day before his vacation. He did not have to do that. He is dedicated.
Thank God for Dr. Steven Stubblefield. HE saved my Fiancés life. I just Thank God for all of the personal at Memorial Hospital. God Bless You All. Kathy Lumpkin and Timothy Dewayne Boling.
Simple to follow went right to what I needed to look for also made it easier for me and faster so that Iki could get the results I need can I Speedy manner
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.